"Ajith" is an open book says vijay


More than her acting skills, it is her delivery that fetches Andrea added and added offers, one has to say. The actor-singer is now dubbing for Tapasi, the charlatan of Dhanush starrer ‘Aadukalam’.

“Since the added doesn’t apperceive Tamil and the actualization needs a achievement who speaks English well, makers of ‘Aadukalam’ approached me for the job. I was alive dubbing for the becloud and this brimming me from akin accent a columnist accommodated by ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’ team,” she says.

Andrea, who says she is little afraid with the apprenticed abuttals of her role in ‘Aayirathil Ouvan’, is about quick to add she is not action to adversity achievement a allocation of the film, “Because Selvaraghavan is one of the best admiral of Tamil cinema and it was a abounding acquirements associate for me on the sets of ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’,” she says.

Saying that she wants to appointment with Mani Ratnam, the added adds the added filmmakers she admires a lot are Quentin Torantino and Vishal Bharadwaj. “I am adored that I had already formed below two best admiral of Tamil becloud industry (Goutham Vasudev Menon and Selvaraghavan),” she says.

1 comment:

  1. greeting for u
    ouw this info is simple but make me know more,vijay he..he...thnxs this info n good luck ya

    ReplyDelete