I wish 2 wrk vid ajith says murugadass

It’s an accessible abstruse that A R Murugadoss stepped into Kollywood as a administrator with ‘Dheena’, the Ajith starrer. From afresh on, there were afresh rumours that the amateur and the administrator would appear calm again, but annihilation angry fruitful.

Says Murugadoss, “wherever I go, I accept been adverse a catechism as to back would I assignment with Ajith again. I am consistently accessible to assignment with him but aggregate depends on the availability of a acceptable script.”

“I am hopeful that I will abiding accomplish a blur with Ajith soon,” the ‘Ramana’ and ‘Ghajini’ administrator says and adds: “In fact, it is my ambition to assignment with Ajith sir again.”

On his accessible chance ‘7am Arivu’, which has Suriya in the lead, Murugadoss says, “it is a blur which is a mix of history, fantasy, chance and realism. Suriya’s appearance is about like a superman, but not like the accepted one you see on screen.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment