Akshay Kumar participate in the Olympic Torch Relay

Akshay Kumar, who will participate in the Olympic Bake Relay on Thursday (Dec 17) in Toronto, keeps cogent himself not to bead the torch.


"I aloof accumulate cogent myself one affair over and over again, 'No amount what happens, Akshay, don't bead that torch. Naak kat jayegi.' It'd be so embarrassing. I'd never be accustomed to appear aback to Canada," Akshay told IANS afore abrogation for Toronto.

Akshay was active cutting for Priyadarshan's "Khatta Meetha" and had to booty permission from him to appear the bright event.

"I had to ask my administrator for a few canicule off from his bound agenda of 'Khatta Meetha'. He attentive agreed. Now I'm actual actual aflame to be allotment of article as celebrated as the Olympics. I aloof feel the accomplished acquaintance will be absolutely inspiring. I anticipate this is one of the better affairs in my life," he said.

Akshay formed annular the alarm to exhausted the borderline for his departure.

"Only back I go home in the night do I acquiesce myself the affluence of activity tired. On 17th I run with the torch. Then I acknowledgment to Canada afresh to see some of the Olympics sports. I wouldn't absence it for the world."

But the amateur has one affliction afore he larboard that his son Aarav couldn't accompany him.

"It was aloof for a day. And I somehow managed to clasp it into my schedule. For Aarav, it'd be too tiring. If I was activity for at atomic five-six days, I'd accept taken my wife (Twinkle Khanna) and son."

The bake for the 2010 Winter Olympics will be in Toronto from Dec 17 to 19. The 2010 Winter Games shall be captivated at Vancouver, Feb 12-28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment