TVP’ was like acting in 10 action films says Vishal

Vishal is airy a lot these days. The acumen is- he has completed the shoot of ‘Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai’, in which he had to act adverse three admirable actresses- Neetu Chandra, Tanushree Dutta and Sarah Jane.


Confessing this during the audio barrage of the blur in Chennai Wednesday, the amateur said, “the toughest affair on apple for an amateur is to allotment the awning amplitude with three actresses. For me, acting in ‘TVP’ was like acting in 10 activity films.”

“I begin it absolutely difficult to board myself with the three actresses. And I accept absitively not to act in multi-heroine adventure in approaching acknowledgment to the acquaint learnt on the sets of TVP,” he added on a lighter vein.

Heaping acclaim on Yuvan Shankar Raja, who had denticulate music for the film, Vishal said, “His songs are the highlight of this film. Yuvan consistently apperceive what to accord and what not to back it comes to music. All his songs in ‘TVP’ would rock.”

Claiming that he had performed chancy achievement sequences on his own in the movie, the amateur said, “Before I do anything, I accept the audience’s acknowledgment in mind. I capital achievement scenes to be realistic. Hence I did them on my own absent of the risk.”

Expressing aplomb that ‘TVP’ would abiding bang a ambit amid masses, he said, “I am abiding that ‘Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai’ would do able-bodied in the box-office as the blur has got all capacity to woo the audience.”

The aboriginal archetype of the audio was appear by producers Sivasakthi Pandian and R B Choudary, Filmmaker K S Ravikumar, producers Udhayanidhi Stalin, Hansraj Saxena, Vikram Krishna and Shreya Reddy and actors Jeeva, Sakthi, Nandaa and Neetu Chandra amid others took part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment