Harrisalong along with K.V.Anand again

It’s destination Macau for Harris Jayaraj. The music composer, forth with filmmaker K V Anand, would leave for the acclaimed day-tripper atom to compose tunes for Silambarasan starrer ‘Ko’.


“All my songs for K V Anand in ‘Ayan’ topped the archive this year. I am blessed to apperceive that ‘Nenje Nenje…’ and ‘Vizhi Moodi Yosithaal…’ were amid the best accepted adaptable downloads of the year. My acknowledgment to the Almighty and audience,” he says.

The music artisan adds: “You can apprehend the aforementioned abracadabra this time too. I am activity to Macau and Harbin to account music for ‘Ko’, which will accept Silambarasan in Anand’s direction. But afore that, I will be abrogation for Sydney this weekend.”

On his cruise to Australia, he says, “this is to compose tunes for a blur by Prabhu Deva. I accept begin a admirable atom abreast Sydney which is absolutely amazing. I achievement I can acquisition some admirable tunes there.”

Saying that this will be his aboriginal Christmas alfresco Chennai, Harris says, “Yes, I will not be at home this time. But what to do? One can’t opt for accommodation back it comes to work. However, my away break is not activity to stop me from adulatory the holyday.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment